Splash of Orange

18:39:00 MoonDoggie 4 Comments


I've been obsessing over orange walls ever since I saw these pictures on Jill Browning's blog

These photos are of a unit converted from motel rooms (link).  I love how the colour stands out against the white furniture and fittings.  Not sure I could pull off a white couch but I do envision white shelving against my orange wall.


I'm not mad about the colour of the wall in this photo but I am loving the bedspread. 


Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the shout-out! You'll be so jealous to know that I painted not one, but ALL FOUR WALLS of our spare bedroom orange (the good orange, not cantalope orange). My husband hates it and thinks that I'm insane, but I just tell him to stay out of that room. I'll post pics when it's finished; the bed is still at my in-laws', and the bedspread is still at Target, unpurchased... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I wish I could move right in there. Super nice. I don't even really like orange, but this is hot. I would love it if my place looked like these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i AM mad about any shade of orange moonie...thanks for the comment on my piece, miss ya girl!!!!!!!!

    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like orange, it's one of my favourite colours :-)

    ReplyDelete