Bubble of Inspiration

16:44:00 MoonDoggie 3 Comments

I've only just found out that my girl Biba from inspiration bubble has been nominated for a Design Democracy blog award on mydeco.


If you don't already follow her, I suggest you go and take a look at her marvellous blog and then go and vote for her.  She has a great sense of style and a knack for finding some of the most inspiring images and coolest things.  Lately she has had me scouring the internet for an anglepoise lamp like this:


The shape is gorgeous.  I spotted a smaller version of my vertigo poster in this interior pic:


I'd love to come across an oh so funky placemat like this one:


So take a break, have some cake and browse through Biba's bubble.


All images taken from inspiration bubble - follow the links for credits.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for letting us know. I am following her blog now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh thank you for SUCH a lovely post on my bubble :) You've made my day and i didn't know about being nominated!!!!!!!!!! x x

    ReplyDelete