MoonDoggie Goes Supersize

19:39:00 MoonDoggie 3 Comments

I settled down to watch 'The Supersizers Eat... The Fifties' last night but unfortunately due to Wimbledon, the show got sidelined. I thought I'd give UK readers a heads up that the show will be aired next Monday at 9pm.
To those who don't know the show, Giles Coren and Sue Perkins dress the part and eat their way through specific time periods. Although I'm not overly interested in the food they eat, the historical aspect of the show is interesting and the 'presenters' make me laugh. Next week in particular, I'm interested in what mid-century 'feasts of the eye' they may bestow upon me.
Watch it if you can!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this show, but will have to keep an eye open. I'm a total food/history channel geek like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye out for it on one of the three local Chilean channels. Do you think they will air it? I hope so...

    Side note: Did you know that Veronica Diago is part of a Gallery showing that is opening tonight? News to me... Just thought you might like to know.

    Choa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They might air it if they air other BBC programs. They usually have them available to watch on the BBC iplayer website but I think access is restricted from other countries.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00l9ryq/The_Supersizers_Eat..._The_Eighties/

    I did not know about Veronica's gallery showing - Well done her! :D

    ReplyDelete