Bird Watching

18:34:00 MoonDoggie 4 Comments

Calling All Car...lton Ware Bird Dishes.

I first clapped eyes on these beauties when Biba posted a couple on her Inspiration Bubble blog.
It was love at first sight.

I have since been desperately trying to find one for myself. They are an elusive species to say the least. Three of these pictures have been stored in a folder for months (2 from Biba's blog) and Iwas only able to find two more when I searched today. They are certainly things of beauty.


The second blue one is currently for sale at £42 here but that's a little too steep for me. I prefer the orange/lime green one in the same style but I'll gladly welcome any for free!

I found this similar bird dish made by Hornsea on Pips-Trip. I'm loving the blue and the flower shaped eye but it's already been sold.




Keep your eyes peeled for me, dear readers...

4 comments:

  1. oh my- Those are something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Never heard of them - perhaps a British maker? I'll look them up and educate myself, because now you've got me wanting one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely, I like the lime green one best! I still love the Hornsea ones best though... hadn't seen a blue one before!

    ReplyDelete