Hello Yellow

21:27:00 MoonDoggie 2 Comments


Obsessilicious posted this picture a couple of months ago and it immediately caught my attention.  I've still not forgotten about it so have posted it here as a kind of inspiration.

I've tried searching for more pictures of yellow interior doors but couldn't find any that were really 'my style'.

I did a post on orange doors last year so now my 'future house wishlist' includes an orange front door and a yellow door somewhere inside.

The 'bubbly' yellow vase is cool too - especially next to that funky chair. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the color! I wouldn't have thought to paint an interior door bright yellow but it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare to be bold... =D

    If it's not the right color, you can paint it again... And again. =)

    ReplyDelete