Communication Breakdown

22:10:00 MoonDoggie 3 Comments

image source
Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great start to the new year.  It greeted me with a faulty phone line which meant I've been without phone or internet since New Year's day!  It only returned this afternoon and since then I've been a bit like a kid in a candy store - like I've discovered the internet for the very first time.

I will reply to comments and check everyone else's blogs as soon as I can but first I need to relocate my usual blog banner before the 6th of January comes to a close...

3 comments:

  1. ahhh i would hate to be without the internet it would be like losing your friend. Happy new year to you. dee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee - I'm ashamed to say I felt a bit like a part of me was missing!

    ReplyDelete