I wish I may, I wish I might

21:55:00 MoonDoggie 0 Comments

I may be a bit late to the game with this but I only discovered wishpot a little while ago. Since then I've been slowly but surely adding my material desires in the hopes that a fairy godmother (or my husband) will present me with one as a surprise.

It works by adding a little button to your browser, then when you see something you fancy, click the button and it will add the item to your list. You can make lists for different types of things too. I currently have a regular wish list, a clothing wish list and a 'fab finds' wish list for those cool things that don't really fit into my current home.



My Wishpot Page

Probably a little too late for Christmas but if you're one of those people who struggles to think of anything when people ask you what you want (and you prefer to be surprised) - you can now just send them a link to your lists.
Here's my wishpot if you'd like to have a look. If you already have a wishpot - add me as a friend. I'd love to see your potential precious things.

0 comments: