Stand By Your Cake

22:05:00 MoonDoggie 2 Comments

I've been eyeballing this gorgeous cake stand for some time now and tonight I finally bought it.

Made by German company Koziol, it is called the Babell and is available in many, many colours. I opted for white as it is a perfect backdrop for anything I will use it for. It will be used on Christmas Day to serve mini mince pies, surrounded with colourful Quality Street wrappers.

It is available in a large and small size. I opted for the small size so fingers crossed it's big enough for what I have planned.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, I am getting quite peckish looking at this.....I think it is time for a supper break !! Happy Christmas to you darling !! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just the wrappers or will there be chocs inside too?? yummy

    ReplyDelete