A Round of Drinks

16:31:00 MoonDoggie 2 Comments


To tide me over until we get a tiki bar, I've been looking into other (temporary) options.  I really like the look of the orange drinks trolley above which I saw on eBay.  It was going cheap but was pick up only and located too far from me so I've been trying to find another or something similar.  I managed to find this oval shaped one which if you like you can buy from eBay but am worried that it might be a bit too discoloured with age (there is no close up picture).


They seem to be constructed of metal and chrome but neither listing mentioned a maker.  I've checked kartell and guzzini but haven't found anything like them.  My usually productive internet searches have proved fruitless so far which makes me want one even more.

While I'm on the topic of drinks - I came across this atomic glasses carousel:


Sweet, huh? It reminds me of the vintage cocktail wheel I found last year:


Why do I feel so thirsty all of a sudden?

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! Oh gosh, and love the carousels! Very clever indeed!

    If the trolly tray is metal, you can always spray over with spray paint. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trays are definitely plastic in these instances but you've given me an idea about something else...

    ReplyDelete