Heal, Girl!

22:11:00 MoonDoggie 0 Comments

I wrote a post last week about whether the quality of sofas found in places like Heal's was worth the price tag (you can read that post here). While in London last weekend, I popped in to get some 'Christmasy' items (more on that later) and decided to test some of the sofas out for myself.

I particularly liked the Opera sofa - sitting on it felt like sitting on a soft, yet supportive cloud. I suppose no one can really tell without having one in their home for a while but it was very comfortable and I am now lusting after one.

Heal's Opera Sofa - I want that shag rug too!

This was my first Heal's experience and I have to admit I was very impressed. It was like a mid mod paradise to me. I walked and sometimes skipped about, squealing with delight at each new treasure I found.

Even before I stepped inside I was excited - the shop display windows featured my favourite Kartell FL/Y lights.



After walking past loads of lush Orla Kiely cushions, I was soon to find a whole Kartell department. The colours were amazing and I have more Kartell items on my wish list now. I'm not sure about the metallic colours in my home but these Cindy lamps were so effective on display.


Gorgeous sofas everywhere and many arco floor lamps (my dream lamp) scattered around the place.


As I was about to leave, I caught sight of this Vitra Baobab desk, reminiscent of the Calka desk I blogged about back in April. More affordable but still out of my price range.

I'm aware that this post sounds a bit like an advertisement, which was not my intention, but if anyone from Heal's would like to repay me with a spending spree in their store - I'm more than up for it!

0 comments: