A Very Merry Christmas To You

20:15:00 MoonDoggie 2 Comments

Image source: leifpeng on flickr

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even Santa Claus! Here's another fantastic illustration by Jan Balet for Lee's Carpets. For more on the artist, see my post here and check out Leif Peng's flickr stream.

I hope Santa doesn't fall asleep on the job and brings you everything you were hoping for.
Wishing you all a peaceful and relaxing Christmas.
MoonDoggie

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year to you ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that's a brillian idea for a card and I'm smacking my head for not thinking of it!! I may go thru my magazines and look for ideas for next year! lol

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete